- Pottery workshops exist within easy reach from the hotel and individual or group visitors are most welcome to watch how things are done and purchase if so required.
- Paralimni, the nearest town to the hotel, has the twin aisled vaulted church, dedicated to Virgin Mary and is decorated with unusual 18th century porcelain plates. Parts of the church belong to the 13th century. Many more small interesting churches can be seen around Paralimni.
- Ayia Napa offers its visitors a view of the 16th century church partially underground, cut into the rock. The hostel, west of the church, belongs to the world council of churches. The ancient sycamore tree, found in front of the south gate, is believed to be 600 years old.
- The village of Dherynia has three interesting churches featuring excellent icons dating back to the 15th century. The view from the village includes the "ghost" city of Famagusta, now under occupation by the Turkish army.
- Sotira, is once again a small village, with two very interesting churches, one being the Agios Georgios church, an early Christian basilica with three aisles.
- Liopetri is a village famous for its basket making techniques. Today the tradition continues and visitors to the village have the opportunity to see how cane baskets are constructed. Potamos Liopetriou is a picturesque fishing refuge with the remains of a Venetian watch tower nearby. The French poet, Arthur Rimbaud, worked in this area in 1880.
- Located on the outskirts of Ayia Napa is the famous Waterworld Waterpark. Experience the thrill of a lifetime on their many slides and mountains.
- Take a relaxing ride on horseback. The Moonshine Ranch, located across from the Grecian Park, will lead you through our National Park. Visit the beautiful nature and endulge in the most relaxing sight seeing you will ever experience.
- Take a ride on a glass bottom boat or experience the pleasure of sailing on a yacht. The Mediterranean sea, with its crystal clear waters, offers a tranquil yet exiting adventure. You will also have the opportunity to view the ghost town of Famagusta.